Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Teo's Noodles

Maybe I should have blog about this long time ago ! Met my gal this morning to collect her passport, hence a chance to drop by my father's stall for breakfast, Teo's Noodle, located at the food market beside Bedok Bus Interchange.

Our orders .....
Gal's Mee Pok and my Kuey Teow .....


A closer look at my kuey teow. It may look simple and, but the secret likes in the home-made chili. Love the combination of chili and vinegar.

Gal's mee pok without oil

And this is the soup with lots of "Liao". To enjoy the soup, one should try in at the stall. There's fishball, meatball, big button mushroom, seaweed, fishcake and pacific clams !! Slurp Slurp !!

For those who is keen to make the trip, business hours is from 6.30a.m to ard 11.30a.m, Mon to Sat, Off day is Sunday! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment