Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some Personal Time (^_^)

This week was really shiok for me as I only need to work for a day. With my gal unable to take leave on Thursday and Friday, I was able to have some personal time. =p

It was good to be able to sleep till i wake up naturally. Decided to go to the coffeshop near my house for lunch. I was having chicken rice cravings.

I am not the kind of person who only eats in restaurants. I do like lots of hawkers/coffeeshops food. This is one of my favorite chicken rice, and I prefer chicken breast meat btw. Though it's chicken breast meat, it is quite soft and tender, and pretty juicy too compare to many other chicken rice stores.


And the rice? It is very fragrant ! While the reason most people ordered chicken rice is due to the cravings for chicken meat, for me, it's due to the rice!! =p

I don't need to have an expensive dishes. A simple dish like this chicken rice makes my day! =) And the best thing, it's cheap !!

Off to town to look for DIY materials for my ROM. Brainstorming sessions again !

No comments:

Post a Comment