Sunday, March 13, 2011

Relish @ Cluny Court

Another feasting trip for the both of us. Gal bought $40 worth of Relish credits for just $20, a whopping 50% discount. And since Relish is by Wild Rocket, we guess it can't be tat bad ! =p Nevertheless, it was strange for my gal, who is not into fast food, to be interested in Burgers !



The blackboard menu !
Looks similar to the one at Burger, Bench and Bar






spotted the chef !
looks like one of my colleagues from far =p


the bar counter is full of beers....
but i am not a beer person =p


Gal's Rosemary Smoked Salmon Bagel. The smoked salmon was very fresh and tasty. And I love the potatoes cubes. Kind of crunchy, crispy yet not oily.


My Blue Cheese & William Pear Beef Burger. It is quite famous for its beef burger, hence i must definitely give it a try. I was quite surprise when the waiter asked me how would I want my beef patty to be cooked ! Nice juicy beef patty without the bloody taste.


Gal loves her Salmon burger ....

so am i too !
I'm juz figuring how to eat my burger =p


Look at the nice cross-section of my beef patty!
Nicely cooked !

We had an expensive burger meals ! Lucky that gal had purchased the coupons, hence great savings! Else I dun think I would consider spending $40+ for 2 burgers with fries!

Despite having a very full meal, gal kept asking me to go to another place within the same building for some desserts!! Make a guess ! =)

1 comment:

  1. actually relish got the most delicious strawberry cheesecake.. cost only $10 as compared to wild rocket which cost $18...should try!!

    anyway the otherplace mentioned is 3 inch sin?? fanous for their lava chocolate cake?

    ReplyDelete