Saturday, April 23, 2011

Two Fat Men (I do not mean us ! =p)

My Gal and I were at Parkway Parade shopping and short-listing the electrical and household appliances for our house. The Best Denki and Harvey Norman @ Parkway Parade seems to have one of the most competitive pricing that I have come across so far. Be sure to compare the pricing between the 2 stores and ask for in-house price, and you will be surprise.

After spending the whole afternoon at Parkway Parade, we headed to Two Fat Men along Upper East Coast Road for dinner as gal has purchased coupons online.


Two Fat Men is a small, cozy chilling place,
which serves a wide variety of beer with Thai and Western food.


Decos of crates filled with beer bottles on the walls

Ordered the Thai milk tea but it doesn't taste as gd as those in Bangkok. I am starting to miss the food in Bangkok !

Ordered Fish & Chip for my main. Not sure y did I actually chose this over many other food. The fish was over fried. It was hard and dry. The fries as well. Regretted ordering this =s

The Tom Yam soup was one of the nicest dish for the night. Sour and Spicy, and it was not diluted. The seafood was fresh.

The wok fried glass noodles was pretty oily and plain

This was suppose to be the star attraction of the place, but it was pretty disappointing. The meat was not slice thinly, hence it was quite tough, hard and dry. The sauce was nice though.

the food seems to be a lot for 2 people

I was taking photos of the food and place without any pressure until one of the waitress suddenly appear in front of me and told me the food will look more natural without the flash. But the place was way too dark. I tried taking without flash, increasing ISO, reducing shutter speed, it still looks terrible and grainy.

And the waitress approached me not only once, 3 times to be exact. Stress si me, maybe I look clueless with the dslr? In the end, my gal told me to ignore the gal's instructions, juz take whichever way I comfortable with =p

Maybe she's a blogger as well? =p

No comments:

Post a Comment