Friday, April 8, 2011

Farewell Dinner with Ah Lam

It was Ah Lam's last day and a farewell dinner for him @ Jpot. I have made an reservation but in the end, we still ended up waiting for a gd half an hour before getting the tables. Everything was so wrong from the start. Though I was looking forward to this dinner, the experience in the end was pretty bad.

The special sauces "passed-down" by Rosalyn !!
The chili sauce is gd !


Random shots of random food ......
too hungry to take photos ....


another random shot ....

cook cook ..... eat eat ......


This was the amount of chili in our Tom-Yam base soup. It was crazy !!! And this was actually half the amount. Ah Lam and me were breathing fire near the end of the dinner !!!


Maybe I should give Jpot another chance? Maybe I should go with my gal again? Maybe ..... Maybe ......

Bye Bye Ah Lam, We'll miss ya !!! And there isn't any guy left in the clique to accompany me liao. Wahaha, i can zi bi liao !

No comments:

Post a Comment