Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our ROM @ One Rochester (Part 1)

Finally the day we have been waiting for has arrived! I could hardly sleep the night before despite been in my bed early. Both my gal and I were feeling nervous on how the deco and flowers will turn out as they have never use such combination before.



First look at the gerberas .....
the color combinations turn out well !! (^_^)


hard at work while gal is having her make-up done =p



gal's nice ROM gown and my matching suit ....

gal's make-up artist, Eileen.
She is quite skillful despite her age !




My trusted helpers cum soon-to-be brother-in-law ! =p
Cute couples testing out the polaroid camera =)


Our small Photo Booth Corner, with our diy stuffs !
Too bad the weather was not cooperating enough =(




nice decos !!!

I love these bears !!

Lovely solemnization area !

dolling up in process ....

time to get change as guests were starting to come ......









Our wedding bands with the pretty ring pillow















gal's grandma can't wait to see her ! =p

gal with her besties



the diy attendance sheet !

my best colleagues ever !!!

the mini wish tree with all the well wishes from guests

All the guests have arrived and up next, the solemnization !!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron

    I just came across your blog and saw that you had your solemnization at One Rochester. My boyfriend and I were hoping to hold our wedding there as well next year in 2014.

    Would you be OK to share with us on how much have you spent at One Rochester? We are planning to have our solemnization and dinner buffet there.

    Thanks a million!

    Cheers
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel,

      Apologies for the late reply. We spend about $100++ per pax but that was the price when we signed up with them back in 2010. You may wanna check with them on the bridal showcase, as they do host it every quarter or so if i am not wrong.

      It would be a better deal to sign up the package with them during the bridal showcase as they would throw in more perks compared to the package they offer when you walk in.

      Hope that helps!

      Cheers,
      Aaron

      Delete
  2. Hi Aaron,
    I am having my rom at one rochester this coming september. I like the idea of the program fan. But do you mind send me your program list u printed on the fan? baishiyun@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    Cheers.
    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheena,

      Congrats on your big day!
      You got mail! =)

      Cheers,
      Aaron

      Delete