Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lazy Lazy Saturday.....

Lazy Saturday...... Had a late nite watching Spain vs Chile. Suppose to be a soccer match but the way Chile played, it seems more like a rugby match instead. Went to town as usual before settling down at Waraku Pasta for dinner. DBS having a 1 for 1 pasta, not a bad deal.



My gal's prawn and mushroom pasta with wafu sauce

My carbonara, with egg yolk and bacon, and lots of cheese as well. The beacon taste "doink doink", not the crispy kind that i tot it would be. Prefer my gal's, which taste a bit like Aglio Olio.

i like mine with lots of cheese ......
while she always prefer spicy food ....

It's either bad hair day for me, or my hair has grown pretty long. But i juz cut my hair like 2 weeks ago? It has been like ages since i had such a "neat" style.

Head to Selegie's TCC to catch the match between Uruguay and South Korea. Managed to get my gal to bet as well. She choose her fav category, odd or even goals while i bet on Uruguay to win. Match heats up after South Korea netted the equaliser. Exciting finish as the Koreans tried to stage another comeback.

With the score tie at 1-1, I'll need Uruguay to score, which seems unlikely while my gal juz need one more goal from either team. Both of us jumped in joy when Suarez netted again to put Uruguay back in the lead !! The whole tcc was silent and it seems like all the people there were Korean supporters. Kinda of sad to see Korean knocked out, as they do not deserve to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment