Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Handphone



We finally got the iPhone 5 at a Singtel iPhone 5 Launch @ Marina Bay Sands. No long wait, no long queues. As we have pre-registered our interest online, we managed to get it in less than 30 mins.

We were considering between iPhone 5 and Samsung S3. We eventually chose iPhone 5 as it is more user friendly, more apps, and the loading and navigation seems better and smoother. The only draw back is its screen. We were hoping for a screen size at least as big as the Samsung S3.

My phone for almost past 4 years! I was using my iPhone 3 all these while, resisting to upgrade to iPhone 4S in the hope of a better specs iPhone 5. Though my iPhone 3 was well maintained, it has no values and no shop accepting it for trade in. >.<

Difference between the iPhone 5 and iPhone 3. It seems more compressed at the sides while it is longer in length. Well, I'm perfectly fine with iPhone 5, and it was definitely an upgrade from my iPhone 3! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment