Friday, November 18, 2011

Final Preparation !!

It was the eve of our big day. Ran through the checklist, packed all the stuffs that need to be brought to the hotel in boxes and did a last briefing with the brothers. I was feeling nervous and kept worrying how the event will unfold tomorrow.

Rented the Mini Cooper Cabri from Ace Drive and had it delivered to Poppy Flora for the decoration of the bridal car. This was the second time we engaged Poppy Flora, the first was during our ROM.

The back view of the car. I was so worried about handling the car that i drove at a speed of not more than 70km/h all the way to my house, even on the expressway! Mini Cooper is a very shiok car to drive, and it has a cool dashboard.

But i know i can never own one. =(

The number of Ang Baos that I need to prepare for all the "Key Appointment holders". And this exclude the Ang Baos for the kids during the Tea Ceremony.

A big hole in my pocket! It was indeed stressful with big events one after another. First, it was our house renovation. And now, our wedding banquet, and coming up next, our honeymoon trip to Europe!

Going to eat grass at the end of the yr liao!

And about have an early rest. Seriously, how many grooms and brides out there are able to do that on the eve of their big day? For me, I only had 2 hrs of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment