Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Saboten Feast !

Still remember the first time I had Saboten was lunch time @ Changi Airport with my colleagues for a mini celebration for my birthday. I was hooked since then, but this was only my second visit to Saboten. It is one of the best Tonkatsu i have came across, and way better than Tonkichi.

The fragrant sesame for the Tonkatsu
Maybe it taste good cos u grind it yourself ! =)

Dressing for the cabbage and the tonkatsu

Saboten was having a limited time cheese katsu selection for the month of September to October. The gals went for the Cheese Tenderloin Katsu Supreme. This set had a mixture of Ebi and the Tenderloin Katsu. The melted cheese added a little twist to the usual Katsu. Yummy !

My Cheesy Tenderloin Katsu!
Lots of meat for me and i like it!

United again!

My long-lost funny-expression buddy!
when was the last funny expression shot we had??

Huge Ebis !!!!

Lots of food!
Think we had 6 bowls of cabbages !!


It was a great meeting! Hope to see ya all soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment