Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gal's Dad Birthday

Dinner @ Soup Restaurant to celebrate Gal's Dad Birthday. No reservation was allowed and we had to queue for half an hr before it's our turn.

And we have a special guest joining us for the dinner, gal's grandma.



the brothers ....

all of them were enjoying their soup, except for me
generally, i dun like most Chinese soups as i find it bitter.


the star of the day !!! =p

gal's cute grandma been served =)



My favorite dish, Samsui Chicken.
I love it wrapped with cabbage !!


Look at the dishes ......
tat's a lot for 7 people
we are still missing the fish and desserts






nice fried rice, but I'm starting to miss the one from No Signboard.....

I was feeling very full at the end of the dinner. Somehow if there is any food left on the table, they'll end up on my plate. =p

Wkends are always tat short, feeling the Monday Bluez already..... Lots of photos to filter and upload and my reservist is coming up. Going to have short hair on Xmas Day again. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment